Don’t miss the Best of the West
Thank you to everyone who took part in and visited the Westcountry Equine Fair this year. We had a great time.
Dates for the diary: Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th December 2019, 9.00am until 5.00pm
Celebrating everything equestrian since 1996
- Excellent master classes. A fantastic equine event for the West of England – great Christmas atmosphere!
- Great competitive events
- Equestrian shopping village offering choice, quality, competitions to enter with great prizes and brilliant show offers
- Amazing breed village with a heavy horse area.
- New product discoveries
- BETA Equestrian Knowledge Zone including Robocob the mechanical horse
- A fantastic social event: come and join the west country’s equine community – meet up with friends and family at this equine extravaganza
‘For the horse, For the rider and For Christmas!’
Exmoor Magazine’s equine writer, Cindy Cowling: “The Westcountry Equine Fair never fails to deliver! The only equine fair in the West Country dedicated to the horse and rider, whether you go to watch one of the indoor Master Classes from some of the country’s top riders, or get up to speed with new innovations such as Husks ‘air technology’, this two-day event should be in every rider’s or equestrian enthusiast’s diary.”