Don’t miss the Best of the West
Dates for the diary: Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th December 2019, 9.00am until 5.00pm
Come and join us for an amazing weekend of equestrian entertainment and shopping. Whatever your riding level, if you are taking back the reins or simply have a love of horses, there is something for everyone.
Celebrating everything equestrian since 1996
- Excellent master classes. A fantastic equine event for the West of England – fun, Christmas atmosphere!
- Great competitive events: Pony club challenge; Unaffiliated Quadrille competition and Junior Show Jumping competition.
- Equestrian shopping village offering choice, quality, competitions to enter with great prizes and brilliant show offers. Shopping for the horse, for the rider and for Christmas
- Amazing breed and heavy horse village
- New product discoveries
- BETA Equestrian Knowledge Zone including Robocob the mechanical horse. Free hat and body protector checks with BETA
- Devon & Cornwall Police with free tack marking
- A fantastic social event: come and join the west country’s equine community – meet up with friends and family at this equine extravaganza
‘For the horse, For the rider and For Christmas!’
Exmoor Magazine’s equine writer, Cindy Cowling: “The Westcountry Equine Fair never fails to deliver! The only equine fair in the West Country dedicated to the horse and rider, whether you go to watch one of the indoor Master Classes from some of the country’s top riders, or get up to speed with new innovations such as Husks ‘air technology’, this two-day event should be in every rider’s or equestrian enthusiast’s diary.”